ActionCLUB – Business Skills Workshop Programme
If you’re ready to get serious and grow your business, ActionCLUB could be for you. ActionCLUB is group coaching at its best – business owners ready to learn and to help each other in a friendly and supportive environment, meeting fortnightly either before the working day or after at a choice of 2 venues.
ActionCLUB is a programme of fortnightly workshops designed to cover all the areas needed for business success used in the 1 to 1 coaching programmes.
The sessions cover all areas of business including:
- Mastering time management
- Developing vision, value and mission statements
- Business planning and goal setting
- Systemising your business; providing scalability for growth
- Knowing your numbers; the financial side
- Tracking performance
- Sales and marketing
The sessions are designed to be interactive, building on knowledge and provide practical tools and templates that can be used straight away.
The workshops run on a rolling fortnightly basis and the programmes can be signed up to for 6 months or 12 months.
- East Sussex National Hotel, Near Uckfield, East Sussex Tuesdays 6-7.30pm
- The Mercure Hotel, Tunbridge Wells, Kent Tuesdays 7-8.30am
- Eagle Labs, Preston Road, Brighton, Wednesdays 4-5.30pm
Contact Lucy now to book in and try out a session at no cost – firstname.lastname@example.org
“I’ve been attending ActionClub, a series of fortnightly business training sessions for the last nine months and can testify to Lucy’s skills as a coach and trainer. I’ve keenly observed her ability to deliver concise, relevant information to groups in a way that is engaging and fun. Her knowledge of business in general and self-motivation, and her ability to pass it on in an interesting way, have helped me to take my business to a place where I can grow it with confidence. I highly recommend Lucy to anyone looking for an effective, personable and knowledgeable business coach”
Ryan, Performing Arts Company