There are many reasons a company starts with a Business Coach; it may be as a result of challenges being faced or opportunities available. Typical reasons include wanting to:
- Maximise the profit;
- Build a high performance team
- Get the time to work on your business and achieve the work/life balance you want
- Exit strategy – to get a passive income or sell the company
- Build a strong foundation for controlled growth
To get great results in your business requires being open to change, meeting your coach regularly and consistently completing the actions. There is no magic wand and no quick fix; a successful business is the result of lots of things being done really well with constant improvement and learning
There are various options available depending on the speed of change required and the level of investment available; to ensure you get the right solution for you Lucy offers a complimentary 90 minute business review.
121 Business Coaching
To ensure success, we start with an alignment to be clear where you are now and where you want to be. This covers all areas of your business and is summarised in to a report outlining what is working well and areas for improvement. The coach then works with you to prioritise the areas to work on and set your 12 month and quarterly goals
The regular coaching sessions work through the quarterly goals and set out the actions needed to ensure you are making tangible progress towards your targets. The clients that get the best results meet weekly or fortnightly, there is a monthly option for micro businesses.
We use Dropbox to share information so the coach can ensure you have the templates you need and can view your progress easily.
All 121 Programs include:
– Regular coaching sessions; meeting either online or face to face
– Creation of clear action plans during each session
– Quarterly 90 Day Planning Workshops – GrowthCLUB held at the Amex Stadium in Brighton
– The fortnightly Business Skills Workshops – ActionCLUB – either in Uckfield or Tunbridge Wells
– Full email and phone support, directly from your coach, between sessions
– Reviews & critiques of your marketing strategies, management systems, sales processes, time mastery, recruitment systems and anything else that’s relevant
– Complimentary “DISC” behavioural evaluations
– Templates and tools to conduct key business activities
– Access to our educational library including books, video education system, webcasts, whitepapers
– Access to additional world-class training at seminars and conferences
– Full commitment to coach you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them
Investment from £550 – £2500 per month depending on what you want and need
Call Lucy now: 07714 740307 for your free Business Review
Group Coaching – Business Skills Workshops and Quarterly Planning Days
ActionCLUB is a programme of 25 business skills workshops that cover all of the coaching framework developed by ActionCOACH. The fortnightly sessions are 1.5 hours with a longer 3 hour session once a quarter to review goals and set new targets for the following quarter.
The sessions are run by 3 award winning ActionCOACHes in 2 venues; one at the East Sussex National Hotel near Uckfield on a Tuesday 6-7.30pm and the other at the Mercure Hotel in Tunbridge Wells on a Tuesday 7-8.30am.
Investment : £195+VAT per month – 6 month programme
£150+VAT per month – 12 month programme
Discount available for BNI members
Contact Lucy now to book in for a free trial session – firstname.lastname@example.org
GrowthCLUB is a planning day that is run every quarter at the Amex Stadium in Brighton. It is a full day to review progress in your company for the last quarter and plan your goals and actions for the next quarter. At the end of the session you come away with a quarterly plan with set goals.
This is a great opportunity to network and learn from like minded Business Owners with the support of at least 3 ActionCOACHes in the room
The next session is Friday 31st July
Investment: £195+VAT including all hand-outs and refreshments/meals
2nd person £95+VAT
For more information contact email@example.com